Friday, June 6, 2014

Nice Place to Stay in Nairobi, Kenya

Looking for a nice place to stay is not an easy task, especially in a place you have never known before. That's why I have come to your rescue. My name is Anthony and have been in the real estate industry for the last few years. With my anxiety to learn and my ability grasp first information, I have experienced and I am aware of what you may be looking for.

My connection to landlords, developers, contractors and my real estate peers gives me an upper hand in leveraging my real estate handling capacity. I am able to provide you with the best place to stay. It doesn't matter where you want to stay: be it Runda, Roslyn, Lavington, Loresho, Karen, Hurlingham, Westlands, Parklands, Mombasa Road, Thika Road, Lang'ata...name it and so on. I will assist you.

My choices are well chosen with a lot of care and so amenities like security, tidiness, road network, water or electricity are well defined in my property catalogue.

Choose a place to stay and I will find you one.
 All you have to do is give me a call at +254725802393 

No comments:

Post a Comment